Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Siblings






My brother, Todd and his wife, Donna.
Sisters, Carla and Annissa.
We had a great reason to celebrate this last weekend. My dad is celebrating 70 years!
I was lucky enough to fly to Minnesota for the weekend to spend with my dad and the rest of the family. We hosted an Open House for dad on sunday afternoon. The sun was shining and the temps were decent...for Minnesota! Dad had over 50 visitors come to wish him a Happy Birthday! There was lots of stories told on dad, memories shared, pictures brought along and good company. It was a full house! It was good to reconnect with friends and family alike. Of course, we took way too many pictures - which is just up mine and Carla's alley!
So, I am sharing with anyone that wants to have a peek.
It was a wonderful weekend!
I love my Dad!
Happy Birthday Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment