Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sup Folks?!



Whats crackin folks?! This is Ben. Here is a picture of me in case you dont know who I am.

So I came to my parents house on my lunch break today because my mom makes better food than I do. Here is what I found when I came in...

Emma is my Mom's dog. My Mom is the only person that makes Emma super happy. So when my Mom is gone, this is what Emma does. Do you see those blue slippers?! Emma finds my Mom's slippers, brings them to wherever she feels like laying and then sleeps next to them...

This is Max. Max is my Dad's dog. My Dad is the only person that makes Max super happy. The chair max is laying on is my Dad's chair. So when my dad is gone, Max sits there because it reminds him of my Dad.

Later Skaterz!

-Ben

1 comment:

  1. Gotta loves those dogs... wouldn't it be cool if they could talk to us?

    ReplyDelete